Thursday, February 5, 2009

thursday

nothing much to say today. woke up for devotions, went shopping for a few random school supplies and LOTION. my hands and face are already starting to dry out bad and i now look like i have a rash on the tops of my hands. this is probably my favorite thing about being in any place other than hawaii for an extended period of time :). today was the 2nd day of intro to hebrew language class and i am pretty lost. i am not used to classes where i actually need to sit down and memorize information.

it has been snowing off and on again today, its kinda fun!

i need to find a bike to ride around, hopefully something works out.

i think i will attempt to put together a video tour of my flat and post that on here. maybe that will be my goal for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment